Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Hair Cut (again)!

Alas, it was time for Hayzen to have another hair cut.  His hair grows so fast!  I think we waited a little long before we cut it.  It was looking pretty shaggy.  This was, however, his first hair cut with the clippers.  Matt did a great job!  Hayzen seemed to like it at first. I think it tickled him.  Then once he had hair start falling on his shoulders he threw a fit!  He was not having any of it.  So the more he cried, the more snot he would produce, and the more hair would stick to him and tickle his nose and mouth.  Over all he did really good.  Hopefully it's short enough now that we won't have to cut it for a while.


This is suppose to be a before shot.




This was about when he started disliking it.


This is the after shot.  Needless to say, he was happy to have it over with (so was I!)

1 comments:

Jess said...

LOL! I know he's crying and it's so sad, but he looks so cute.