This past week, I was looking for something to do and thought I would do a photo shoot with Hayzen. The pictures didn't turn out quite the way that I wanted them to, I was having troubles with the tri-pod. But for the most part, they turned out cute. How can such a cute baby not make a picture turn out. By the end he was getting a little agitated but for the most part my little tike was a good sport. He sure is handsome.
Mom called these his "muscles". Matt said, "you can call them what you want but I call them fat rolls."



16 years ago





4 comments:
Cute boy!
What a little cutie pie! I love all the rolls!
man, i love having cute nieces and nephews!! he's a kesler though, how could he be anything less than adorable! lol. i like the one with the spit bubbles, he looks very angelic. and i'm always amazed at your photography skills! keep it up you have an amazing talent!
He is SOOO stinkin cute! I love how chunky his legs are!!! I wonder if he'll get chubby knees like the rest of us???
Post a Comment