Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today was my big 21! It was a good day. My whole family called me on the phone and I even got a surprise visit from Mom and Hailey. It was so nice to see them. They stayed for a few hours and even helped me make jam. I got $50 and candy bar from Matt's parents, a magnet that says "you are loved" from the Relief Society, a candy bar from the Stake leaders, flowers from my parents, and then Matt is taking me out this weekend. Tawnya sent me an email that had these adorable pictures of Reese wishing me a happy birthday. Thanks Tawnya and Reese. It really made me smile. I was glad to see she enjoyed the sign as well.




I have also started feeding Hayzen rice cereal. He seems to be doing good with it. At first he did his sour face and gag face (which was pretty funny) but he seems to like it now. It totally baffles me though how he can still eat a full bottle after I feed him cereal. He's going to be even bigger!


1 comments:

Nicole Kesler Pulham said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!! i can't believe you are only 21, you are so young, but seem so much older. well even though you are a mature, married mother, you will always be my little sis! i love you!!