Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day

I hope everybody had a good Mother's Day. Especially all the moms. I had a good one. All of Matt's family was here and we had a really delicious lunch. We also got to talk to Shay which was a treat as well. Matt's mom got me a tanning pass which I am excited to use because I'm so pasty white! I want all the mothers out there to know how special they are and how this world would not function without you. I personally enjoy very much being a mom. I love taking care of my little sweetheart and I love being a wife as well.

Jess said that Carmendee has been falling asleep like this lately.

Grandma Myers got a new jacket and it just happened to match what Carmendee was wearing.
Ryker and Jaron are always on an adventure!
Hayzen loves being outside. We had him under a huge umbrella so he wouldn't get burnt.
Jake fried the chicken. It was delicious!
Mommas little sweetheart!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hayzen is so sweet!

Nicole Kesler Pulham said...

gosh, i can't get over those eyes! all he's gonna have to do is bat those in any direction and he could get anything he wanted. give him a kiss from his aunt cole for me.