Our sweet little boy turned the big 1 on the 25th. We had a fun combined party for him, Landon, and our cousin Jenny. It was at my mom's house and mostly just family was there. I will be posting some of the pics from the party later.
We are so grateful for this precious little soul. He's has been momma's sweetheart and recently daddy's shadow. There's not a day that goes by that we don't thank our Heavenly Father for him. He's got such a fun personality. I think he will grow up to do great things and have an impact on a lot of lives. Matt forsaw when he was born that he would have a major part in the millenium and I believe that with all my heart. He has such a strong spirit and he is truley a gift from God. We love you, sweetheart!



16 years ago
4 comments:
Wow, one already?!! Hayzen is so cute! I love his long eyelashes haha. Do you take pictures? Cuz I love the ones here you posted! How are you guys doing? I heard you moved back to Holden? Take Care!
I can't believe how different he looks now from when he was born. He looked just like you and now I see more Matt in him. He sure is cute!
Hey sweetie, I love those pictures. I see you got a tripod for christmas. We will have to share photog techniques. I love being able to see your family. You are so beautiful and have become such an amazing woman. You have a beautiful spirit. Anyhow, I only started our after seeing all of yours. I thought it was fantastic and what a great way to keep updated and in touch.
Here's our email coryannieh@msn.com Email me!
Lots of love,
Aunt Annie
He is so stinking adorable! I can't believe how fast our babies are growing!
Post a Comment