Monday, November 10, 2008

Private: Only Cool People Allowed!

Well, a lot of people that have blogs these days are switching to private and since I'm a sheep and like to follow the crowd...... LOL. The other day we got a high risk spyware warning of someone trying to hack onto our computer which freaked me out a little bit so, I too, have decided to go private. In Tawnya's words, "I feel it's safest for my little family" (and my computer). So if you would please post your email address if you are interested in me sending you an invite. I will be going private by the end of the week. I would encourage all to do as well. Thanks so much.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Hmmm.... I feel like I've done this before :) Don't forget us, you know our e-mail addresses! Thanks!

~Walker Family~ said...

hi lindsey. it kirby. I love to see the changes in your little family so add me in. klwsoftball13@yahoo.com

Zinser Photography said...

zinserphoto@yahoo.com We would love to keep up with you guys.

Holly said...

make sure you add me

Tawnya said...

me too! thanks linds