Yeah! I took Hayzen to the doctor today for a follow-up visit from last week and everything is good. His oxygen level was good and the doctor said his lungs sound great. He told me to keep the nebulizer for another week just in case. He is still holding down everything from taking the zantac. The doctor said to keep giving it to him til he's about 6 months. He has to go back on the 20th to get his shots. I'm probably having Matt go so I can sit in the car and don't have to listen to him scream. We are excited to go to Holden this weekend and see everybody. Matt has to go to Logan so I'm having him drop me off. Thanks everyone for your concern and prayers. We are very blessed to have so many people who love little Hayzen.
16 years ago
2 comments:
I'm so glad to hear he's doing well. How come he has to stay on the zantac til he's 6 months?? that seems like a long time. But I'm so glad to hear he's doing better. Love you!!
I'm so glad he's doing much better! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment