This was an afternoon just after Hayzen woke up from his nap. He was still coming out of his sleepiness so he brought his pillow and blanket out and had his "brudder" lay down with him.
This was another evening but it was so nice that I had to bring Kutler outside. He loves it I think just as much as Hayzen does.
While Matt was grooming Goldman (a client horse) Hayzen decided he wanted to help too.
These were taken while I was getting some shots of Matt riding Goldman.
Hayzen will occasionally get out this ginormous bear and wrestle with him. This particular day he wanted to snuggle with him.
















3 comments:
CUTE BOYS!!!! You are a great photographer Lindsay! I wish I understood my camera enough to take really pretty pics of my kids in our normal daily lives!
holy crap! look at the eyes on kutler!! how pretty. And i think those pics of hayzen watching matt ride are the only pics with him in clothes that i've seen in a while! lol.
Awesome!! I LOVE those pics of Hayzen and Kutler! K's smile is the cutest. Those one of Hayzen squatting in the boots with the sun and then the one of him sitting down, those are AMAZING! You're the best!
Post a Comment