This story makes me laugh. Before I tell it, I need to tell you that Hayzen's new thing is he loves to put on chapstick. Whenever he sees me put it on, he has to have some.
The other day I was in the kitchen doing the dishes and Hayzen was as quiet as could be. That is never a good thing. So I said, "Hayzen, what are you getting into?" I come in the living room and he is sitting on the couch with my pink lipgloss. He some how got it open and attempted to put it on like it was chapstick but instead got it all over his face. As soon as he saw me he screamed and took off running to my bedroom. I couldn't help but laugh even though he wasn't suppose to have it. Sometimes as a mom, it's hard to be mad at your child cause it is just so darn funny. Sorry Camille, I guess I can't blame this one on you!
16 years ago


1 comments:
Hayzen, you look so pretty! LOL! That story cracked me up.
Post a Comment