Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Birthday Party in Minersville

I know these are over a month late but I've been busy! These are from the combined birthday party that we had for Hayzen and Carmendee in Minersville at the end of January. We had so much fun with the family. It was a hoot to watch the little ones dive into their birthday cake. We were making Grandma Albrecht a little skiddish from getting crumbs on the floor but she handled it really well. Lol. What a fun weekend and what sweet kids. Man, they grow up fast!


This was the way cute cake that Jess made of a dog paw.
This was the kids before they dug into their cake.
Hayzen didn't waste anytime.

It took Dee a little coaxing to get dirty. What a silly little girl!
"Ya, these cupcakes are pretty good I guess."
"Here, Daddy. I'll share."
When all was said and done, we had to put Hayzen in the bath and just had to wipe Dee off.
Miss Kazie all decked out in her bling.
The boys were playing their DS's all weekend long!
Like mother, like daughter. So cute!!

4 comments:

Jess said...

I'm so glad you posted that! Jake took all the pictures off the SD card and put them onto his computer at work so I haven't even seen what we have of the party. One day I will get over there and do a post on them as well. We miss you guys, give Hayzen a big squeeze and a kiss for me.

Jessica and Justin said...

Um, where have I been? We were just talking about you the other day wondering how you guys were doing! Hayzen is ADORABLE. Yay! now I can keep tabs on you guys!

Danielle said...

I was just blog stalking....found your blog...you have no idea who I am. My name is Danielle and I went to High School with Matt. Your little boy is such a cutie! I live in Beaver so I'll probably see ya around sometime!

Tawnya said...

Time to update!!!!