Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our New House!!!!!!

This is video of our new (to us) house. Instead of having a bunch of pictures, I thought I'd do video instead. Sorry it's so shaky. We are so excited to be in a place of our own. Hayzen will have his own room! We are truely blessed to get this house. It has been a long process and test of faith. We know the Lord loves us because we are seeing His hand in all of this. We thank Him every day. We are so grateful to Russ and Wendy for being so, so gracious to us, for letting us stay with them. We love them and will always be indebted to them.


3 comments:

Jess said...

Hooray! I can't wait to see it. It looks like a great place.

C said...

Linds!! This is such a cute home! I LOVE it! I'm so happy for you guys...I hope everything works out! Love ya!

Hayley said...

Hey! I am glad I found your blog. Your place looks like fun! Your baby is getting so big! Hopefully we will see you soon!